SVB – Child allowance – Kinderbijslag

If you are recently immigrated and want child allowance (kinderbijslag) the SVB often states you are not a resident here and not entitled.

Almost always you are entitled. I can assist with the procedure with the SVB. When we win the case they have to pay the expenses of the intermediate. So in the end your problem is fixed and you have to pay nothing.

It is important to send in the first appeal within 6 weeks of the decision. So contact me when you have this problem. I have already helped a lot of phd-students and other internationals with this problem.