Dealing with the tax authorities can be difficult when arriving new in the Netherlands. They only communicate in Dutch and we have a complicated tax code.
For the year of immigration (also emigration) you need the file the paper M-form for the income tax. Doing this correctly is difficult.

I have a lot of experience with the M-form and have helped a lot of internationals to file it.

Contact me if you want to make an appointment.